Paine Field Airport badging requirements
Paine Field Airport has updated badging procedures to meet federal requirements. These changes affect all badge holders needing access to the airport operations areas. Masks are required for all badging appointments.
For initial badging of Hangar Tenants and AOA badge holders:
- Complete the AOA GA badge Application.
- Complete the AOA test & the Authorized Signatory test. Please date the tests the day of your appointment. You will become your own Authorized Signatory. Being your own Authorized Signatory means that you are responsible for your AOA badge and the renewal of your AOA badge.
- Complete the TSA form – requires signature and date.
- Bring your I-9 documents. You must provide originals at your appointment and we will make copies of them for our files. We do not accept any expired documents. You either need something from List A (i.e. Passport or Passport Card) OR something from List B AND List C (i.e. Driver’s License and Social Security Card or Driver’s License and Birth Certificate, etc.). We do not accept TWIC, NEXUS, Global Entry or any other government issued cards.
- Schedule your appointment online using our 10to8 online portal: https://10to8.com/book/xdgeyuibwkhlyrhwgr/
For SIDA or STERILE badge holders:
- Contact your AS to begin your application process
- Schedule an initial badging appointment online using our 10to8 portal: https://10to8.com/book/xdgeyuibwkhlyrhwgr/
Fingerprinting and criminal history background checks now will be required for people working in secure areas at Paine Field Airport.
Additional questions? Call 425-388-5125.
Paine Field’s Credentialing Office is open weekdays 8:30am - 12:00pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm by appointment only.
- Why are badging procedures changing?
- What is an Authorized Signatory?
- Who can be an Authorized Signatory?
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- What fields must be filled out on the badging application?
- What is different about the badging process now?
- What happens if I plan to work in secure areas in support of commercial flights?
- What forms of identification are approved?
- How long do I have to complete the badging process?
- My security badge is about to expire. What should I do?
- What is the cost of my badge?
- Which credit cards are accepted?
- Where can I obtain my badge?